Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome!

Description of Photo

Hey there and welcome to my photography blog! Before this I had a personal blog, but me being me, I decided to start a new blog almost explicitly for my photography!

As you will see just off to the left side there are some links. These links won't work for a while (besides my flickr and contact button) until I actually post some photos and such as they will be linking you to the category of which a photo will be under.

Right now, my photography consists of a lot of portraits and I plan on having it stay that way. I want to eventually start doing commissions for weddings, family/senior portraits, etc. Basically a little bit of everything.

I will have some posts up soon!

Thanks for checking things out,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment