Saturday, November 5, 2011

Me and Danza went to the Natchez Trace as talked about in my previous post and I'm so glad we did! We didn't get to stay too long because every old guy that I saw that was alone creeped me out and I felt like I was about to be murdered. I know, I'm irrational. And by the time we found some really awesome places it was already getting sorta dark out. We are definitely going to go back though. Hopefully sometime this weekend. Anywho, here are some of the photos from our little adventure. Obviously, Danza took the ones of me. I did the settings for him, but he really does have a good eye for photography!
Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING photos Lauren!!! you have a talent <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos.
    I love the ones where the leaves have been thrown up in the air
    x

    ReplyDelete