Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Merce's Birthday Party!

This past Sunday I took photos for a couple of friends. Pam threw her girlfriend Merce a birthday party and it was fabulous. She wanted it to be close friends and family just having a nice formal sit down dinner at their house and it was perfect. She decorated everything black, white and pink and had everyone dress as such. I'm so glad I got to be there to do the photos. Here are some of my favorites! Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo

3 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun intimate time! :)

    Id love for you to check out my blog and follow along. Let me know and Ill be sure to follow you back!

    Cant wait,
    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful party! I <3 the lights!

    ReplyDelete