Thursday, January 12, 2012

Morning

I love my days off from work for obvious reasons, but one odd one is that I get to have regular coffee. Usually I'm too busy to make coffee before work and I can't drink it on the way so I often skip out. But days like this, when I can leisurely brew up a pot and lay in bed editing photos while I sip are what I love.

I've recently began to realize how introverted I am. I always thought I was just very shy, but in reality I just like to be alone a lot with my own thoughts and I really don't like to talk to people just for the sake of talking. My brother would always tell me that I'm too quiet, but its just that I don't have anything of substance to say at the time. If someone was to ask me about photography though, I wouldn't shut up. And that's another reason why I know I need to pursue this. I just love it so much. Description of PhotoDescription of Photo

1 comment: