Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pickwick

So wow. I had a day off yesterday and was feeling a little adventurous. Me and Danza decided to hit up Karen and Chris to see if they wanted to go take photos or just do somethin. We decided on heading up the trace and ended up at Pickwick Lake. Justin decided to tag along too!
The lake was breathtaking. It was really foggy out and the sun was setting. It really was so beautiful. Even the boys were in awe. These pictures don't do it justice, but they try.
It started to get dark out, but we kept trekking on and I kept snapping photos of course, pushing the limits of my camera in the rain (gasp!). I got these shots of the boys by the water. You couldn't see any further out because of the fog. It sort of made you dizzy looking out because your eyes had nowhere to focus and rest.
I had such a good time. It was very relaxing and I feel lucky to have met these people who take me on adventures and show me new things since we still feel new here.
Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo
May do another post of more photos from yesterday later. Hope your weekend was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are super lovely!
    Love the scenery :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Your photography just keeps getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete