Monday, August 15, 2011

A few Birthday Photos


Sooo...its been mentioned already, but again today is my 22nd birthday! We really cant do much because for one we're on a strict budget and two, we have to leave super early to my grandma's in the morning! I don't mind though. I love chill birthdays!

The weather is so amazing today! Its not too hot, and for here thats sayin somethin. It may be in the 80s or so and the humidity feels pretty low. So, we decided to get some iced coffee (my fav) and go out to the dock to just hang out. We may do somethin else tonight...we'll see! Hope you're week is off to a great start!
Description of Photo
ME! I look funny 'cause the sun was in my eyes making me all squinty, haha..
Description of Photo
Danza and another view
Description of Photo
Me and Bananz
Description of Photo
:)
Description of Photo
Drove past Elvis Presley's birth place on the way home
Description of Photo
+ a few instagrams

I'm just hangin out now, editing pics while listening to Kings of Leon. Two of my most favorite things to do! :D:D If you must know, I'm pretty laid back and a bit of an introvert. So, its things like this that make me happy. I wish a lot of my friends from South Dakota could be here today, but thats just not possible. I've heard from all of them though and it means a lot. XOXO

I was gonna put Kings of Leon - Mi Amigo up instead of Birthday, but obviously Birthday fits better, but check out Mi Amigo. OBSESSED! I die a little inside when I hear Calebs voice. *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a lovely day + lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete