Monday, August 1, 2011

Description of PhotoDescription of Photo

Hoping to get back to shooting again soon. My battery gave out so I had to order a new one and I'm not sure when it'll get here.

I went to spend the weekend with my Dad, step mom and step brother and we got to go over to my Pawpaw IJ's (Dad's dad) for dinner. It was amazing. Great food and great stories. Pawpaw IJ is battling with lung cancer, but lately he has been feeling a lot better, so I'm grateful for that. I haven't ever gotten to really meet him until this past Father's Day, so its very rewarding to spend whatever time he has left with him.

I desperately wanted my camera to be able to capture the moments. There was amazing natural light coming in from the windows that lit up his face. Major photo opportunities that went undiscovered. Stupid battery.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Remember to always spend quality time with the ones you love.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Pretty photos! I love your new layout btw :)

    ReplyDelete