Saturday, August 6, 2011

Free-lensing?

I tried free-lensing today. Well, that didn't really work. So I decided to take one of the photos that I free lensed(?) with and then one that was completely focused and lay them on top of each other to get the effect that free lensing is used for. I'm gonna keep trying it out though. I think the only reason why I couldn't get the building to be completely focused is that I was too close to it. I couldn't get any further away though because our house is in the way, haha.

Anyway, this is what I came up with!

Description of Photo

I actually kinda love it :D

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I think you did an awesome job!!! I love this photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have been free lensing, but never thought to layer a sharp image over a free lensed image. That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk what freelensing is but this is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete